Buy Createx Paints From the European Distributor. Over 20,000 bottles of paint in stock!
Our shop carries the largest stock of Createx Colors and Wicked Colors on the planet! Free UK and Ireland Delivery on orders over £60.
Createx Colors are professional grade ready for use colors which are manufactured with the highest quality control standards. These colors can be used on a variety of surfaces with permanent results. A multitude of colors with a wide range of finishes including Transparent, Opaque, Fluorescent, Pearlised, and Iridescent are available. Createx Colors also produces Additives which allows artists to "customise" the colors for specific applications. All Createx Colors are waterbased, non-toxic and meet ASTM D-4236 standards.
Createx Colors can be used on 100% cotton, 50/50 blends, denim, sweatshirts, and most natural fibres.
- For best results wash item first to remove sizing, mill finishes, or dirt.
- Avoid over saturation of fibres and excessive paint layering.
- Allow colors to dry. Time varies depending on application.
- For permanence; heatset by irioning for two minutes at 300°F using a protective cloth, use a shirt press 15 seconds at 325°F or put in clothes dryer for 40 minutes at highest heat.
- Work in extermely light coats. Thick coats are more prone to crackling and flaking. Multiple, light coats creates a stronger, more flewible film which bends with leather.
- Start by cleaning leather, use soap & water and mineral spirits/isopropyl alcohol.
- For base, apply light coats of Opaque White. Work colors over white base.
- Allow each coat to dry prior to applying next coat.
- Once dried, cure colors throu gentle exposure to heat from a hweat gun or hair dryer for approx. 5 minutes. Do not get colors too hot, warm to the touch works. If curing with an iron, set at 255°F and use protective cloth between paint and iron.
- Thin colors with 5608 Illustration Base.
- Transparent colors work best for fine lines.